Travel Visa /
How can we help you with your passport and travel visa?
Various Tourist Visas Explained
Imagine a visa like a key. It opens the gates of other countries so you can see and explore the many wonders they hold. Essentially, a travel visa is an entry permission containing details like:
- When you can visit a country
- When you must leave
- How long you can stay
- The number of permitted visits; and
- Work rights, among others
As a traveler, a tourist visa is what you should secure. These can be classified according to the method of the issue by your chosen destination:
- VISA-FREE means you can enter a country without a visa and stay for a particular period of time. You only need a return flight ticket, hotel booking and pocket money for the immigration! The passport must have remaining validity of at least six months.
- VISA-ON-ARRIVAL (VOA) means you receive a visa to enter the country at the airport where you land. No pre-application is required unless stated in their requirements. An immigration officer grants your visa when you show up and only after any associated visa fees have been paid.
- VISA-REQUIRED means you have to seek and apply for a visa in the embassy, consulate or approved travel partner before flying into the country of interest. A certain set of requirements may be required to aid in the decision regarding your grant. This may include documents that support your financial ability, medical condition, and previous travel history. More on this later.
- e-VISA means your visa application is done through the internet. There is no label, sticker, or stamp placed on your passport before travel. Your visa is on the immigration computer and is linked to your passport number.
Requirements Common to Visa Applications
Each country that processes a visa for travelers has a unique set of requirements for application. However, there are common documents that you must prepare wherever you are hoping to visit. Have these in advance to expedite your application:
A passport valid for at least six months.
IMPORTANT: Check the expiry date of your passport and count six months backward.
Filled out visa application form
QUICK TIP: Check if you can download the form on the website of your destination country or if you can fill it out online.
Passport photos. See any particular specification from the embassy website.
Proof of sufficient financial means. Examples include bank statements, investments, assets, employment contract, or income tax return.
Roundtrip reservation or itinerary including exact dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from your destination country.
Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of intended stay.
A letter of invitation and support, if visiting friends or relatives, as well as contact information of said friends or relatives.
Medical or travel insurance
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FILIPINOS
We can help you apply for Philippine passport or renew your expired Philippine passport
PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULT NEW APPLICANT
PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS FOR MINOR NEW APPLICANT
REQUIREMENTS FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL