AIRLINES / HOTEL
Book through us
WHOLESALE PRICE FOR A GROUP OF 20 OR MORE PARTICIPANTS
We Create Travel Packages That You
Will Not Find Advertized Elsewhere
Let us know your requirements
Travel Package Information
We will negotiate for the best discounted rates with our airlines and/or hotel partners.
Fill up & submit the form, then we will do the rest!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM TRAVELLERS
FURNISHED US WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Travel Dates
- Group Representative Name and Number
- Complete names of guests
- Flight details
- Other request/Medical Conditions
- Tours/Transfers to avail
PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE FOLLOWING REQUESTS:
- Private Tours
- Customized Itineraries
- Big groups, LGU or Lakbay Aral
- Groups requiring full board meals and special arrangements
Our team would be glad to create a proposal for you.
Please note that Booking is not confirmed if email is not replied with service voucher. This is to ensure that booking is already in our records and necessary permits and reservations have been processed.
For child with no age provided, adult rate will automatically be charged for it.
BOOKING AND RESERVATION PROCEDURES
- A statement of account will be generated in return with option date to pay.
- Kindly email us a proof of transaction in the same email thread to verify the payment.
- Allow 1-2 banking days for us to verify payments (excluding weekends, holidays and online bank maintenance) Once payments are visibly posted in our account. To avoid inconvenience please pay ahead of the option date especially for urgent bookings. Our accounting strictly does not process bookings, which are not posted in our banks.
- A service voucher shall be sent in your email which will serve as a contract between our agencies.
- Email us at email@example.com with title / Subject: BOOKING ORDER / Name of Guest / Date of Tour. Example: Booking Order/Angelina Santos/ August 5-12, 2020
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL FINALIZED PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE.
Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
For Flights – Please refer to your airline ticket policies, terms and conditions. All processes are accounted to ticket bearer’s responsibility.
All tours and transfers are guaranteed to be rendered, however, schedule may be changed or even cancelled in case of unfavorable weather conditions that will risk the lives of the participants in danger.
For Joiners / SIC – minimum number of participants required to push through the tour. Notice will be given 7 days / or latest every Tuesday of the week prior departure dates.
- Payment should be made in full to A1 Connect Travel & Tours Corp. / Gloria Reyes bank account. All bank charges incurred during the payment/transaction or transfer shall be borne by the Payer.
- Prices are based on Philippine Peso. For payment by credit cards(selected), the amount will be converted to Philippine Peso (Php) and the exchange rate will be based on Philippines Bank Exchange Rate.
- List Participants Names and Birth dates:
- Upon verification, your booking confirmation will be sent via EMAIL/A1 Global Travels Facebook messenger.
- 50% Deposit/Reservation which is to be deducted on the package rate on purchase.
- Full payment is required within 10 working days after reservation.
- Rates are all exclusive of Tax.
As a matter of policy, we strictly implement a no-pay, no-go for all our tour products. This is to avoid any inconvenience in our parts.
After payment, immediately send us proof of payment or deposit slip for verification. Please write your name on the deposit slip then send to facebook.com/A1Global Travels
- (BPI) Bank of Philippine Islands Savings
Acct no.: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Acct Name: A1 Global Connect Travel & Tours Corp. (Gloria Reyes)
- BDO ACCOUNT
Acct Name: Gloria Reyes
- LBC/PALAWAN/WESTERN UNION
0966 4772 773
- All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon confirmation. Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE and CLOSED OUT PERIODS during embargo, high and peak days.
- Any reinstatement of booking will be subject to space availability.
- Accommodation Standard Check in time is at 1400H and standard check out time is 1200H.
- Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400H. Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
- All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request; Hence, bed configuration is subject to availability upon check in.
- In case of non-availability of the preferred Accommodation, similar category will be offered.
- No Show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- Confirmed packages are non-rebookable and non-transferrable especially to the Pax who didn’t pass the immigration in International Airport.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- The engager hereby states that she/he has read and understood the terms and conditions stated herewith.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice unless finalized thru confirmation and deposit.
- In case of Force Majeure (E.g. Emergencies, Accident, Storm, Rally, Typhoon, Etc.) Which are beyond our control, A1 CONNECT TRAVEL & TOURS CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by suppliers.
For additional queries, kindly send your Booking Request / Concerns / Optional Tours amendments through EMAIL US for urgent assistance.
24/7 WHATSAPP serves only on emergencies for partners’ convenience.
- Drink only from bottled water for your entire stay in travel to avoid stomach issues which may arise from drinking free or tap water. This is especially for guests with sensitive stomach.
- Exclusions: Expenses which are personal, extra meals/snacks which are not included in the package and other incidentals which are personal in nature.
- Guests should wait at the assigned pick-up location 5-10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time for city tour/Island tours/transfers. This is to avoid missing the tour and transfers.
- Transfer and tours may subject to slight delays for Joiners / Seat-in Type due to the following factors which are beyond our control: (a) Traffic situation and on-going constructions (b) Late guests from other hotels and groups.
A1 Global Connect Travel & Tours Corporation & its employees, representatives, and tour coordinators shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. A1 Global reserves the right to terminate servicing to any participants who in it’s opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group by being abusive and disruptive, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour and affects the other guests as well as the employees.
Travelling with A1 Global Connect Travel & Tours requires a degree of flexibility and an understanding that the modes of transport, accommodations and itineraries may change, even after the tour has commenced, without prior notice, due to circumstances beyond our control or when we deem it necessary such as cancellation or postponement of tour due to bad weather or other unpredictable circumstances such as landslides, road blockages, floods etc.. Accordingly, we reserve the right to amend, vary,reroute or cancel our tour. Tours may not proceed (in our discretion) and we will advise the participants as soon as possible. Thus, the participants insist on proceeding with the tour, A1 Global and it’s employees will not be held liable to any incident/accident that may occur. Your participation in the said tour is voluntary and you release the company and other person involved to any claims and liability.
By placing deposit / reservation/ confirmation fee, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set out within it.
- Decide on a Date of Your Trip. We recommend to plan and book your trip, at least 1 month in advance. Booking a tour requires contacting the hotel, follow-up work, arranging transfers and city tours, depends on your tour package. Some hotels and road trips are fully booked 3-6 months in advance if it is a Peak Season (like New Year, Chinese New Year, etc).
- Contact us/ visit us and advise number and age of persons will be travelling, your destination, desired hotel class and other details about your tour.
- We will check airfare ( if needed), hotel availability and all other inclusions for your vacations. The total breakdown will be sent/advised to you.
- Once you decided to purchase a tour – please SEND US PASSPORT SCANS of all companions. REMEMBER that for most of Asian countries passports should be valid at least 6 month on the date of departing from country of destination. And for some countries you will need a proper visa prior to your travel.
- We book your tour package and send you an invoice once all package inclusions are confirmed.
- You will have options to pay the invoice in OUR OFFICE, through CEBUANA LHUILLIER, through truemoney, through ONLINE using debit or credit card, or in the BANK over the counter.
Trusted By Companies With Team Building Incentives
(+63)966 477 2773
3rd Flr, SKK Building
Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Sat: 9am – 1pm